Mystic Sampans Mekong - MK11
- Price & booking
- Customize tour
- Explore the canal network of Mekong Delta
- Visit and explore Cai Rang – the biggest floating market in Mekong Delta
Good for :
- This tour is great for any individuals, couples as well as small groups who are in Can Tho and want to briefly explore Cai Rang floating market.
- Breakfast is available as soon as the sampan departs at 7 a.m from the Can Tho old market. It blends some Vietnamese tasty dishes like banh bao, banh cuon and the Western menu with home-baked breads, chocolate breads, croissants, croque-monsieurs, ham, cheese, sausages, crepes, and grilled tomatoes. For drinks, we offer hot tea, milk, coffee, juices, mineral water and fruits for the dessert.
- During breakfast, you can enjoy the scenery of local daily life on the banks comfortably, thanks to the broad view and the spacious accommodation on the Mystic sampan.
- After the breakfast, the Mystic sampan cruises into the heart of Cai Rang floating market. There you will see a maze of boats loaded with fruits, vegetables or groceries for trading. You may also join the market by calling for fruits or a drink.
- Leaving the floating market, the Mystic sampan takes you to a husking factory where you have a chance to discover how rough rice is made into white rice in Vietnam. Or we may pay a visit to a local orchard instead for fresh fruits. Then the Mystic cruises back to Can Tho city to arrive at the old market before 10 a.m. Tour ends. Far East Tour awaits to serve you next time.